Recognizing The First Week Sign Of Pregnancy
First week sign of pregnancy alerts you to possible pregnancy. It also helps you note the changes in your body as your baby grows. Pregnancy is a time of change in your body and your lifestyle. You need to prepare for the new arrival. You need to take care of your health and monitor the pregnancy. Most pregnancies last around 9 months, though some women experience preterm labor and delivery. Note the First week sign of pregnancy and put it in your pregnancy journal to check if things are going normally.
Calculating First Week Of Pregnancy
First week sign of pregnancy is meant to alert you to the fact that you might have conceived. If you have been looking forward to becoming a mother, the news will make you happy. The nine months of pregnancy are calculated beginning the first day of your last normal menstrual period. Therefore, you are officially pregnant from the time your period stops!
The above method for calculating the time of pregnancy is used in most cases, as it may be difficult for the mother to know when the baby was conceived.
The cycle of ovulation is a 30-day one. During this time, an egg from the ovary goes into the fallopian tubes. Here, a sperm fertilizes it. The fertilized egg descends the fallopian tube into the uterus where it clings to the inner lining. This is the time you will notice First week sign of pregnancy, though the pregnancy is officially more than a week old. You may feel more tired, and may see spotting or implantation bleeding.
How Your Body Changes
- You will feel nausea, or morning sickness. At other times, your stomach might feel queasy and food will be the last thing on your mind.
- You feel more exhausted and need frequent rest.
- You might feel dizzy or even faint because of low blood pressure
- Breasts grow larger and the areolas become darker. You might see varicose veins on your breasts.
- You need to go to the bathroom more frequently. Your need to urinate more often can be attributed to the hormonal changes in your body.
- You feel depressed, moody and angry. Proneness to mood swings is due the raging hormones inside your body. Relax, don't worry too much, and spend time with your family, friends or doing things you like. Whatever you do, make sure it lightens you up.
- A more embarrassing First week sign of pregnancy is gas. This is because the food is digested more slowly when you have a growing baby. It could also be due to reduced activity because of fatigue and nausea.
- Constipation is another problem for women who experience First week sign of pregnancy. This can be remedied by proper diet that has fibers. You can also consult your doctor to know how to deal with this problem.
When you notice the First week sign of pregnancy, you need to start preparing for a healthy delivery. Stop smoking. Drugs are a complete no-no. Consume alcohol in moderation. If you are taking any medications, ask your doctor if they are safe or safer alternatives are available.
Your diet should have proper vitamin and mineral content. Folic acid is very important. It helps reduce the risk of birth malformations.
Pregnancy is the time for proper planning. Keep a pregnancy journal. Go online and find out more about pregnancy, family planning and raising kids. Start learning all you can about pregnancy from the First week sign of pregnancy.